Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Moist_Mog

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
M

Moist_Mog

@Moist_Mog
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Challenge channel?
    M Moist_Mog
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    OK, so series 1's just ended on Challenge.

    Any idea when series 2 starts? I've checked the schedules for the next week and it's not following straight on...


  • Re:Series 4 and 5 on Challenge
    M Moist_Mog
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    Could anyone confirm what the currrent situation is ref: Knightmare re-runs on Challenge?

    Had a look through the site and all I found was a post in the forums to say that the current run of series 5 will be the last.

    Any further info, especially ref: series 1-4 much appreciated.


  • TAPE PIRACY
    M Moist_Mog
    General Discussion

    I've read the majority of the thread through now and I'm kind of in two minds about the whole thing...

    firstly, why is an official release of Knightmare never going to happen... by that I mean they've released other kids' shows years and years after they were on TV... Dungeons and Dragons being a good example... so what makes it so certain that it'll never happen with Knightmare...?

    Secondly, surely making copies of stuff you've recorded on TV and passing them on is no more illegal than recording the programmes and then lending the tape to a friend to watch? OK, it's kinda immoral to make copies and sell them on... but then again, how many people obey the law to the letter all the time anyway?

    Say you've got about 8 or 9 episodes recorded off the TV... is it illegal to keep them?

    I'd hate to see any official releases scuppered because of loads of unoffical copies flying about, but I can see where the 'pirates' are coming from... how many other kids' shows with this kind of following never get a release?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.