Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Nickuk1987

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
N

Nickuk1987

@Nickuk1987
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]
    N Nickuk1987
    General Discussion

    Yes Please


  • When Did Knightmare "Jump The Shark" For You?
    N Nickuk1987
    General Discussion

    Liked most of Knightmare but not sure about the last 2 series really. Not as scary and exciting as it used to be at that point. But thats just my opinion


  • Fear (no, not HIM)
    N Nickuk1987
    General Discussion

    Scariest bit for me was when that lad in series 8 died in the corridor of blades and that huge red light filled the whole corridor. It looked like a scene from 'Saw'. Also that Axe Haunting from series 3 scared me a bit as well 😠


  • Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
    N Nickuk1987
    Fan Creations

    I did get the corridor of blades working but the rest I just couldn't make it work. Anyway I finished creating a different game called 'Bob da Barbarian'. Its pretty decent.


  • Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
    N Nickuk1987
    Fan Creations

    Hi i love the game but I'm having trouble with the controls. Every time i pick up a spyglass and use it I can't get back out again. Its driving me mad. Please help...

    P.S. I was working on a knightmare game myself using Klik & Play but to put it simply it was rubbish. Thanks for creating this.


  • Knightmare DVD Petition
    N Nickuk1987
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I really wish that Knightmare would come out on DVD quicker. I've loved watching it eversince I was 4.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.