Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

NYGuy322

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
N

NYGuy322

@NYGuy322
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
12
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • TAPE PIRACY
    N NYGuy322
    General Discussion

    I feel bad for whoever claireyclaira is

    will someone inform him or her of this piracy?


  • Good Morrow!
    N NYGuy322
    Newbie Welcome

    nice use of Sympathy for the Devil and welcome to the forum!


  • Bluescreen technology
    N NYGuy322
    Behind the Scenes

    How much would things like this cost to buy?


  • Knightmare on DVD - any news?
    N NYGuy322
    Knightmare a la Maison

    we'll just have to see what happens when another petition starts up I guess.


  • Knightmare on DVD - any news?
    N NYGuy322
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Have there ever been petitions in the past to get the show on DVD?

    From my understanding, quite a few times petitions for some shows have gotten them on DVD.


  • Most/Least intelligent team ever?
    N NYGuy322
    General Discussion

    ah

    so two teams suffered similar follies then?


  • Most/Least intelligent team ever?
    N NYGuy322
    General Discussion

    who was the team from the infamous "side-step to your left....right into the pit" episode?


  • Hello to everyone here
    N NYGuy322
    Newbie Welcome

    Sci-Fi channel had it for about a year on and off

    and New York 55 (that's the channel's name) showed series 5 and 6 for a brief time.


  • Hello to everyone here
    N NYGuy322
    Newbie Welcome

    Thank you all for this warm welcome!

    I honestly look forward to getting to know all of you guys and girls here at this forum!


  • Most/Least intelligent team ever?
    N NYGuy322
    General Discussion

    heh

    I always did think Julian's team was one of the more intelligent ones.


  • Most/Least intelligent team ever?
    N NYGuy322
    General Discussion

    If this doesn't belong here, please forgive me

    My question to you guys is, in your opinion

    in the entire series run of Knightmare, which team to you was the most intelligent/least intelligent?


  • Hello to everyone here
    N NYGuy322
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello everyone

    My name is Dane

    I'm 19 years old, and I'm from New York

    I'm seen bits and pieces of Knightmare over the years (The only series I really saw the majority of was Series 5), but I've always been a fan of it.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.