Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

OssianHawkes

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
O

OssianHawkes

@OssianHawkes
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions
    O OssianHawkes
    General Discussion

    No, I'm afraid to say I've bulked out a little since I got it! The studio was a lot of fun. I remember the blue setss and thought it was really clever how the dungeoneers walked in them and their friends could see something different. I wouldn't be surprised if the dungeoneers could hear their friends quite clearly as Treguard's area was right next to the blue screen.

    The other thing that amazed me was how small the dragon was! They had a normal sized saddle for him that the dungeoneer sat in and then this was superimposed onto the dragon's body, I believe.

    Happy days! Back to reality and packing now!


  • Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions
    O OssianHawkes
    General Discussion

    Hi,

    I hope no one minds that I draw your attention to the Knightmare T-shirt I have put on ebay here:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6784993823&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    As I mentioned in the write-up I got the T-shirt on a visit to the Knightmare studios with David Learner. I'm selling it because I'm moving abroad and thought somebody else might get more use out of it.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    Ossian.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.