Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Prophet_Tenebrae

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
P

Prophet_Tenebrae

@Prophet_Tenebrae
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Least favourite!
    P Prophet_Tenebrae
    General Discussion

    Surely part of the fun is the idiocy of both parts of the team? The inept and fumblign dungeoneer, guided by his dull witted cohorts who can't get Treguards heavy handed hints...

    I think my least favourite bits were when teams were obviously just allowed to win for no real reason than to actually have some winners. Series 4 when Merlin runs out of nowhere to save a team who have completed their quest springs to mind.


  • I've been thinking...
    P Prophet_Tenebrae
    Want to Help?

    I'm planning on writing, directing and producing a short (approximately 5 minutes) Knightmare film for the I-moviefest at my Uni.

    It will no doubt make fun of such infamous Knightmare moments as "side step to you left - I mean..."


  • Does anyone know which team died quickest of all?
    P Prophet_Tenebrae
    General Discussion

    There was the team around series 3 or 4, who should have failed almost instantly. They almost managed to guide their dungeoneer off the revolving platform when attempting to choose a quest.

    I think if you watch carefully, it's clear that they were "let off" with pretty much falling to their deaths.


  • Knightmare VR
    P Prophet_Tenebrae
    Knightmare VR

    Am I the only one - slightly weary of the sound of the new format?

    Surely if - as the report suggests - it's just one person, it won't be anywhere near as fun as when there was the mumbling advisors to send the dungeoneer to their death?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.