Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

qbie

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Q

qbie

@qbie
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • computer version
    Q qbie
    General Discussion

    I had a demo of the Knightmare game on my Atari ST, I think it was on an ST Format coverdisk.. I remember getting beat up by this little troll like thing a few times.

    http://www.atari.st/view.php?id=941

    Good stuff


  • qbie the Knewbie :)
    Q qbie
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi all,

    Been a lurker here for a while but decided to finally register. I've been a KM fan since it was first on but have never seen it since, as I don't have sky

    But, recently I've been able to view all the old eps as I've a friend who provided them to me... As I type this I'm sitting in bed watching Barrys Quest from S7 on my xbox..

    Ooh, The troll is more stupid than the ogre.

    qbie

    edit: Oh, I forgot. I still have a letter here somewhere from Broadsword saying that Knightmare had been cancelled, after I tried to apply. All printed on nice Green paper with a Frightknight at the top if I remember correctly!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.