Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

roadhawkray

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
R

roadhawkray

@roadhawkray
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    R roadhawkray
    General Discussion

    Ps. The date for these is mid to late eighties app.


  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    R roadhawkray
    General Discussion

    Just a note on this and I apologise if you know this already. There was a series

    of Knights and the reapers ect of which I am lucky to own the reaper. All are individual and were all made with alot of hard work. So much so that arthritis (if I remember) was the cause of the series to stop. He and is wife stuck to pottery figures after that. They were a lovely couple and could be seen at the craft fairs frequently. I wish I was financially able at the time to buy more. The figures created a great atmosphere when looked at. I loved them. Even my mum liked the reaper.

    Cheers Ray.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.