Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Rus

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
R

Rus

@Rus
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare Crush
    R Rus
    General Discussion

    I think it's criminal that no one has said Treguard! I would have thought girls would really have dug the beard!


  • Are there any contestants on the forum
    R Rus
    Behind the Scenes

    Hi, I'm new here, so please excuse my ignorance if the answer to this question is already well-known...

    but, are any users on here ex-contestants of Knightmare? Does anyone know anyone who was? If the show ever comes back, it could make for some great reunions, or "after they were famous" style shenanigans!


  • Scariest/worst/your most disliked death?
    R Rus
    General Discussion

    Seeing the episode from series 5 on Challenge last night brought back memories. I think it could have been that exact episode, but I remember when I first saw the wall monster lunge forward to eat the dungeoneer, I had to look away, I was so scared! If it was that series, I would only have been 7 or 8 years old! Bless...

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.