Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

SammyUK

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
SammyUKS

SammyUK

@SammyUK
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What age are you...?
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Off-Topic

    I finally hit level 40. It doesn't seem real. I haven't done/changed much in the last decade, still wear the same clothes, still have the same hobbies, etc. Still waiting for life to start so I can do all of the things I wanted to do 'when I was a grown up'. So don't feel as though I've earned the right to be 40 yet. It's very surreal!


  • Knightmare MMORPG
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Bring Back Knightmare

    Perhaps not a full MMORPG, but you could do something like an asymmetric VR game (one player has a headset and the others watch and guide them via a regular computer screen). Something like Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Acron Attack Of The Squirrels, Davigo, Panoptic, etc.

    You could have a lobby system (the multiplayer part) where new players find people to create a team and maybe other players can choose to watch games while they aren't active. They compete as individuals and/or teams, but while in a game they are alone in the dungeons.


  • Pseudo-3D Knightmare Game- A Work in Progress
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Fan Creations

    This looks amazing! I just found your YouTube channel with the game videos. Are there any plans to return to it in the future? Or make it open source perhaps (so other developers can add to it)?


  • New Knightmare parody: Knight Terror
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Fan Creations

    I'm hooked on this now! I hope they make new episodes!


  • Hi
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello!

    I never know what to write on these...

    I'm obviously a fan of Knightmare. It was my favourite show as a kid, but by the time I was old enough to go on it they had cancelled it!

    I'm now a game developer and make random (usually 3D) projects in Unreal Engine. I joined up because I found the Knightmare VR game and got excited. Although I don't think it's being worked on any longer. Looks amazing though!


  • Exploring the world of Knightmare with Oculus Rift
    SammyUKS SammyUK
    Fan Creations

    I just saw this (years too late)! I'm a game developer and wondered if you'd be willing to open source this project? Or team up and build a version for modern VR (or anyone else wanting to build something)?

    I primarily work in Unreal Engine on 3D games, as blueprints can handle most of the complex logic (I trained as an artist before jumping into level design, then development, and still prefer the visual method).

    I loved Knightmare as a kid and have waited (unsuccessfully) for it to be rebooted since the 90s! A VR game would work even with Knightmare newbies (I've shown the TV show to my young relatives and they loved it). You don't need to have seen the original to understand the concept of wandering alone through a dark and mysterious dungeon and solving puzzles.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.