Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

ShogunMiyu

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

ShogunMiyu

@ShogunMiyu
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • R.I.P. Clifford Norgate
    S ShogunMiyu
    News Discussion

    I found out on January 29th. I had been given the Knightmare Boardgame for Xmas, and wanted to add the signatures of the cast to it. I reached out to Clifford on Social Media, only to receive a message from his son informing me that he was replying on behalf of his dad who passed away on 4th Jan. That's how I found out, and I was completely mortified.

    Alongside Treguard, Lord Fear and Motley, Hordriss was one of the biggest mainstays and most iconic characters in the whole game. Seeing him develop through the series was a really interesting point of observation, and I will miss him terribly.

    Thank you Clifford. You're a Legend.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.