Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

StuBlad

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

StuBlad

@StuBlad
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare Convention: suggestions for a name
    S StuBlad
    Real Life Meetups

    Nastycon? LOL could be mistaken for some kind of dodgy porn type of affair however!


  • Knightmare Convention
    S StuBlad
    Real Life Meetups

    Hey all,

    Long time lurker here (although I only registered recently) and first time poster. Just wanted to say that I'd be extremely interested in this and if theres anything I can do to help at all I'd be up for that. I'm not quite sure about why it has to be January but theres bound to be good reason for it. The stars appear to have aligned for then it would seem.

    Perhaps if someone were able to possibly prod Google and ask them for an annotation on the Geek Week video linking to a post about it on the site in order to promote it that'd help?

    I think it's imperative something like this happens, especially given the recent timing of things. It may be beneficial in helping to secure funding for a new series of Knightmare by showing the interest in the program.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.