Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Superman

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Superman

@Superman
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:eBay Knightmare Auctions
    S Superman
    General Discussion

    Very interesting indeed, Illusion. It would appear that a lot of gameshow memorabilia is popular on Ebay. I'll have to keep my eye out of Knightmare merchandise.


  • Hello, folks
    S Superman
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi there, folks

    I'm a big fan of Knightmare and recently, whilst off work, had the opportunity to view some old episodes on Satellite TV - it lived up to the memories.

    Then, a google search led me to this place. I like what I see here. Knightmare was very good for it's time and still stands up well today. I look forward to any discussions I may have here.

    Other interest of mine include playing Pool and Snooker, Rugby League, Rugby Union, watching motorsports, hiking, socializing, DVD's, comic books, eating out and listening to music.

    I hope to have some fun here. Thank you.


    Superboy: "There’s Metropolis, 1987! Goodbye, Superman! I’ve got a feeling we’ll never meet again!"

    Superman: "Goodbye, Superboy...and good luck!"

    Action Comics #591 (August 1987)

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.