Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Sutekh

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Sutekh

@Sutekh
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • 90s board game - need some help please
    S Sutekh
    General Discussion

    Brilliant - I'll track down x2 of that on eBay and it'll complete the game.

    Thank you so much for all your help


  • 90s board game - need some help please
    S Sutekh
    General Discussion

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    This has been invaluable, and I've sent you an email with my findings, hoping that you can help.


  • 90s board game - need some help please
    S Sutekh
    General Discussion

    Hello, brand new here.

    My other half is a massive fan of Knightmare and I've been able to track down a copy of the 90s board game on eBay for them (getting it early for Xmas!) though the seller has advised that 2 of the 56 cards are missing.

    Can any advise me of a complete set of all the cards, along with the quantity of each please? That way I can check when I get the game and try and find replacements, or even make my own ones.

    Thank you all in advance - and apologies if I posted this in the wrong area.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.