Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

The_Axis

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
T

The_Axis

@The_Axis
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare Theme Guitar Tab
    T The_Axis
    Website Feedback

    Thanks for you comments, Grimaldine.

    I worked out that Tab from a video of KM series 1.

    That's the only version of the tune I've got.

    Looking at the KM clips page I'd guess each series'

    intro music is slightly different - but I can't check them

    out because I'm using a Library comp...

    So, if the Tab does make it onto the site, it might

    be worth noting that it's the 'series 1 theme'.


  • Knightmare Theme Guitar Tab
    T The_Axis
    Website Feedback

    Illusion, the copy+paste has knacked up the tab.

    This is how it should have looked:

    http://www.olga.net/dynamic/browse.php?printer=0&local=main/m/misc_television/knightmare.tab - It's a version that I posted recently.

    The one I had sent to you is a bit neater than the OLGA version. The melody is correct, but the middle bit may be slighly off. Sounds decent enough.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.