Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

TreguardPobski69

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
T

TreguardPobski69

@TreguardPobski69
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Sidestep left....
    T TreguardPobski69
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Interesting game


  • S3 - Pool Room Uses
    T TreguardPobski69
    Series 3

    Sometimes it was empty and i remember it had a snake in once which scared Motley 🙂


  • Has anybody seen Raven?
    T TreguardPobski69
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    I never knew it had been going for so long there are some good and bad things on there.


  • Has anybody seen Raven?
    T TreguardPobski69
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    I watched Raven and I have to say it wasnt too bad I can see what they have tried to do and for me it works


  • S3 - Pool Room Uses
    T TreguardPobski69
    Series 3

    Martin Tool from York thats where I work 😠


  • Hey
    T TreguardPobski69
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi, Rob, I'm the one who posted as "Knightmare" on Bob's Free Stuff Forum last week. Great to see that you have come over here, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas in the near future.

    Nice 1 mate I thought I had to join this Forum as I am a truly massive fan!!!!Had plans to go on Knightmare but never followed it through!!!!!!


  • Hey
    T TreguardPobski69
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello, Rob. As a massive Knightmare fan, you are of course very welcome here. (And if you're also a fan of Pob, as your username suggests you might be, then so much the better. ) The forum may be quiet these days, but it is certainly a great archive of what other Knightmare fans have thought and felt about the series, so I hope you enjoying spending time on it.

    Yes I have not seen Raven on BBC but I used to spend countless hours shouting at the TV and loved to watch the show!!!!Yes I am named after Pob it was my brother who named me so and I still remember Pobs Programme on Channel 4!!!!!Yes I will post some thoughts and ideas i may have Thankyou


  • Hey
    T TreguardPobski69
    Newbie Welcome

    Hey,

    Just joined the forum looks great.I am a massive Knightmare fan and was really upset when it went off air but some great memories!!!!!!!!

    Rob

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.