Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Trotterwatch

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
T

Trotterwatch

@Trotterwatch
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • TAPE PIRACY
    T Trotterwatch
    General Discussion

    Thanks for the welcome It's not too bad here in Sweden, still quite new here (1 year) so learning the language is a bit tough Pity I couldn't just spellcast it!

    I downloaded the VR version a while back (from a source on this board); I think it was just under 30 mins in length? I still have it on the computer somewhere. Though it was a pretty good for the demonstration that it was.


  • TAPE PIRACY
    T Trotterwatch
    General Discussion

    I hate to see people making money off something like this, yet as has been stated the market is there to be tapped, and these people have jumped onto the bandwagon.

    I'd love to see Knightmare again, I have extremely fond memories of the show, alas I have no means of getting it (I live in Sweden, so we don't get Challenge TV). I don't have any relatives in the UK with the channel either d'oh

    I really hope a legitimate DVD set can be bought out soon so that I can finally get to see this show again.

    Excellent site btw

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.