Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

UlferWolfy

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
U

UlferWolfy

@UlferWolfy
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Participants
    U UlferWolfy
    Notmare Participants

    Hey gang!

    So, I didn't want to just start a new topic for this, but after a couple of not so fun incidents on the train home yesterday (I am all good, don't worry!), I wanna say thank you for a great weekend. As Forester can probably tell you, my mental health has not been the greatest as of late, and you all really helped in making this weekend amazing.

    If you ever need any more people for filming, and I can get there, absolutely count me in!


  • Participants
    U UlferWolfy
    Notmare Participants

    Danny here (Yes, hello, I am alive!)

    No worries with the change from me! If any more changes need to be done, I don't mind taking up some slack to help out!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.