Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

VanZan

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
V

VanZan

@VanZan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • HD versions?
    V VanZan
    General Discussion

    Blimey! Sorry about that...there was never any problem discussing it before so I just assumed etc...is there any legal way I can get them?


  • HD versions?
    V VanZan
    General Discussion

    I have very small (90mb) episodes but I'm wondering if there are HD versions available?


  • I gave up after series 4 - isn't it sad?
    V VanZan
    General Discussion

    I was in such a hurry to grow up I abandoned one of my favourite tv shows. I think a megadrive took over. How sad I feel as I look back from near middle age and wish those times could have lasted a little longer.

    Now thanks to this excellent forum and a handy torrent I am catching up on what I missed.


  • TAPE PIRACY
    V VanZan
    General Discussion

    OK didn't know about any trouble a few years back. Looks like I'll just have to go without. Thanks Granada Media...or not


  • TAPE PIRACY
    V VanZan
    General Discussion

    I can't believe the members of this forum who have nothing better to do than report eBayer sellers. What losers. Now I'm looking for Knightmare on DVD and can't find any items on eBay. If there was an official release I'd buy that but since there isn't I'm left with scouring the internet for copies with no luck on eBay.

    Please find something to do with your lives rather than spoiling things for hard core fans who now have to go without. I'm very angry about this.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.