Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

weevil

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
W

weevil

@weevil
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re-creating the show
    W weevil
    General Discussion

    Had a look at the RPG's site.  Not entirely sure how it works, who makes up the teams and where do they play from?

    I posted in the developments forum at first, it was moved to here, so that's what I meant about wrong fourm


  • Re-creating the show
    W weevil
    General Discussion

    That does sound really interesting, thanks for the info.

    As well as just being a fan of game I'm interested in the technical as well so it's the challenge of producing something as authentic as possible that's got me all excited.  I'll definitely take a look at this RPG though, cheers.

    Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, heh.


  • Re-creating the show
    W weevil
    General Discussion

    Hey, I've just joined the forum but I've been reading the site on and off for a while.  

    Has anyone ever tried re-creating Knightmare themselves?

    I'm considering trying it, just for fun of course.  I do Media Tech at uni so I have access to equipment needed.

    Would there be any legal things in the way? I know it wouldn't be our show and we wouldn't treat it that way.  It'd be more of a tribute but if we made a really good job of it then I'd love to be able to show it to anyone who'd like to see it.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.