Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Signatures

Signatures

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
4 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    PhoenixFlame
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This has probably been covered elsewhere, but are we allowed images in our signature?  I won't put one in until I have permission, if this has already been covered, then I apologise!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi,

      I've now decided that signatures should not contain any images. This is in order not to add to the slow page loading times of the forum. I will add this info to the FAQ shortly.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        PhoenixFlame
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        OK, thanks for the info!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          Fidjit
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I like signatures I've got a great many too:

          "Allo Helmetface"

          "Earuar Helmetfeatures"

          "All banged up and nowheres to go"

          "Mind you don't fall off the CLIFF!"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Groups
          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

          The Team

          Join
          Submissions
          Contact
          KM Chat
          Privacy Policy

          The Site

          About
          Search
          Site Map
          Terms & Conditions
          Q&A

          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.