Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. I just realized something...

I just realized something...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
14 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G
    G
    Galgarach
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I think the advisors should at least have the sense to say " Do big sidesteps" That was why alastair died

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Snowwiewolf
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Pickle: "Throw your whole body from side to side" was good. I think the team that got that advice survived. I cant remember who they were

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        PunmiesterWhiteley
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        I thought it would be funny if Pickle carelessly guided them straight into a blade.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Snowwiewolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          Pickle: Side step to the left!

          Dungeneer side steps in to a blade....

          Treaguard: Ohh nasty...That'll teach you to listen to a half vitted elf

          Pickle: Oops

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Malefact
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            Hehe! I guess having Km pre-recorded has its benefits.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MPK
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              It would be funnier if after Pickle said throw your body to the left wall, the dungeoneer did it with so much force that he rebounded back into one of the blades!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MoanaLiza
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Your soooo cruel and vulger. I thought the whole idea of Pickle was to be a help not a hinderance. But then again.

                Just a thought imagine if Gundrada hadn't of went with Simon through the corridor of blades! 😮

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  Purgatory
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  ^  lol now thats cruel.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Mushroom
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    nooooooooooooooo!

                    i missed the corridor of blades!  😞

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      Brangwen
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      The Corridor of Blades was the only reason I can even remember Knightmare that well I was young and stupid at the time. The knightmares I had of that room haunted me for years, enough for me to remember more rooms in the later series' I can remember, I used to hate it when I was younger and was scared of it, lol.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.