Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare Merchandise

Knightmare Merchandise

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
18 Posts 15 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MPK
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Mephisto Quote: "doesn't help that my riddle book has been stuck together"

    Thats disgusting!

    The board game was cool though!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Purgatory
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      Stuck with PVA glue i might add.

      no idea how on eath it happend but last time i used pva glue was for Xmas gifts.. not sure i sealed the lid after wards lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        Jojoba86
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        He he, all this has encouraged me to dig up my old Knightmare stuff.  I got 2 books (The Dragon's Lair and one with no title but a skeleton spider on the front that used to really give me the chills (still does actually) and the board game.  Can you believe I was going to sell this stuff at a car boot sale (I think the board game went and came back)?  I might put it all up on ebay sometime, for the more hardcore fans than me.

        I really want to see Knightmare again now, but unfortunately I don't have Challenge TV  :(.

        PM me

        Edit: Did they really expect 8 year olds to get some of that stuff in the riddle book?  I actually remember being ok at them though  ;D.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SrWilson3S
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          i have the board game .

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MoanaLiza
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Quite a few stuff on ebay (.co.uk & .com) at the moment, mainly of which are books. There are also a couple of the games and one or two computer games. Also someone has a whole six book set for £20. I can't remember if that's to buy now or a bid.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              Emii
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              I have two books:

              The Dragon's Lair

              and

              The Forbidden Gate (how scary are those eyes?!)

              I've not yet completed a quest - I always fail! The books are still good though

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MoanaLiza
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                There is Lord Fear's Domain, Fortress of Assassins, The Sourceror's Isle (about x5), The Labrynths of Fear (about x2) and as mentioned above a set of six which I have just discovered the bidding for that starts at £20 and has over 5 days left. The Lord Fear's Domain book and Fortress of Assassin book are at 99p each at the moment and end in four hours. One of the Sourceror's Isle book is to buy it now at £1.50.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • 1
                  1
                  123Pooka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  I also have the boardgame- All the rooms on it are from series 1-3. I think generally it is a good game though quite difficult. The riddles themselves seem to be ones that were actually asked in knightmare so I can get them right from time to time.

                  The books I have: Dragon's lair and Lord Fear's domain. Dragon's lair I have always preferred due to its imaginative role-playing nature. (Lord Fear's domain was just a puzzle book)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Mogdred
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    They should  do models of the characters with room 'play-backgrounds', sort of like what they did with Mony Python and the Holy Grail.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VeldaV
                      VeldaV
                      Velda
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      I've got books 2-6 and the board game, which is quite good, if a little complicated for non-KM-knowledgeable people!  And then I've got ahem videos of Series 3, 4, 6 and soon 5...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.