Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Apply to Knightmare

Apply to Knightmare

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
7 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Fidjit
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Has anyone tried to apply to Knightmare?

    I would have but I was seven when it was banished. I suppose this question would be for the older and experienced (no offence!)

    Sorry everyone about the FRAUD category I had a bad time with my missus and wasn't having a good day...  😞

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      Emii
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hey...what would happen if we all wrote to the studios asking to appear on Knightmare? lol...reckon we'd get letters back saying "you're 12 years too late" or "you're so many months/years early" or "ha ha ha funny joke"? theyd probably ignore us lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Malefact
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi! I never applied because I wasn't old enough until series 8 came along and I think I inwardly knew it was the end of Km then because it was a short series. Add to that the fact that I can never be bothered to do anything.

        Think nothing of the Fraud thread - we all go a bit strange sometimes.  😉

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DavidNewton
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I didn't think of going on, I was too young then really. Would have liked to now I look back on it, though.

          Anyway. I'm back! Nice new emoticons, I see.  😕

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Malefact
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hi, WBC! Nice to see you back - haven't seen you in ages!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MrP
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I applied every year from 1989 onwards, and auditioned twice. Undoubtedly one of my biggest ever regrets that I never made it...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P
                P
                Purgatory
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                yep, and it never made a return for another season,

                Can't believe it, can't help but wonder what would have happend if that nasty blue latter said something different.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.