Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Lucky 7

Lucky 7

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
30 Posts 16 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Elita
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Oh, I'm going to be hurt for this, I just know it...  ;D Anyway, my lucky seven is as follows:

    Elita (surprise, surprise)

    Gundrada

    Treguard

    Lord Fear

    Majida

    Sidriss

    Lillith

    I believe I'll be going over there now... runs to a safe distance

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Snowwiewolf
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      Different, but I like your fawouwrites  🙂 so I wont hurt you, but I dont know about the others....

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        GrimaldineGrimwold
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Oh, I'm going to be hurt for this, I just know it...  ;D Anyway, my lucky seven is as follows:

        I believe I'll be going over there now... runs to a safe distance

        Yay, I knew I could rely on you to join me in choosing Majida, Elita. If anyone does challenge us about our taste we'll just have to reprise our impersonations of her all over the forum. All together now: "Eeeeeeees too deeeeefeeeecult!"

        You have been warned.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          Moocowthingy
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          Thanks everyone for all your lucky 7's, keep em comming

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Elita
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            Yay, I knew I could rely on you to join me in choosing Majida, Elita. If anyone does challenge us about our taste we'll just have to reprise our impersonations of her all over the forum. All together now: "Eeeeeeees too deeeeefeeeecult!"

            You have been warned.

            "Eeeeeee cannot even seeeee where eeeee eeees goeeeeeeng!"  ;D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkarkillS
              SkarkillS
              Skarkill
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              Well here are my lucky 7

              But With a twist.

              The Powers That Be:

              1. Tregaurd

              2. Pikle

              3. Hordriss

              4. Gwendolin & Sidriss

              5. Smerkinoff

              6. Mrs. Grimwold & Motley

              7. Elita & Smerkinoff

              The Opposition:

              1. Skarkill

              2. Lord Fear

              3. Sylvester "Sly" Hands

              4. Snapper-Jack

              5. Julias Scaramonger & Honesty Bartram

              6. Malice

              7. Fatila The Hun

              Dungeon Monsters:

              1. Bhal-Sheba

              2. The Bollracan

              3. Ariadne

              4. Grippa & Rhark

              5. The Miermen

              6. Bulstorde "The King Of Trolls"

              7. Festuse.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JamesAJ
                JamesAJ
                JamesA
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                I don't think I could top Skarkill's list, so here's my 'normal' Lucky 7:

                1. Lord Fear

                2. Treguard

                3. Smirkenorff

                4. Skarkill

                5. Mogdred

                6. Morghanna

                7. Captain Nemanor

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JamesAJ
                  JamesAJ
                  JamesA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  (although the Medusa of Series 2/3 is by far my favourite dungeon monster*  ;D )

                  *and not master as I accidentally stated first time around - imagine the Medusa as dungeon master, that would be petrifying!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KaMK
                    KaMK
                    KaM
                    Senior staff
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    The magnificent seven [cue theme music]

                    1. Hordriss

                    2. Treguard

                    3. Lord Fear

                    4. Merlin

                    5. Sylvester Hands

                    6. Mogdred

                    7. Brother Mace

                    to make a theoretical top ten:

                    1. Smirkenorff

                    2. Mildred

                    3. Capt'n Nemanor

                    And these don't mean I didn't love everyone else as well; honest!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JamesAJ
                      JamesAJ
                      JamesA
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      Actually here are my Lucky 7 Dungeon Monsters (none of which have yet been mentioned by Skarkill) :

                      1. The Medusa

                      2. The Dreadnort

                      3. Blockers

                      4. The Gargoyle

                      5. Catacombite

                      6. Skeletron

                      7. Tiny the Hobgoblin

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ?
                        ?
                        Guest
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        this topic is back anyone who hasnt given there top 7 then chip in

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.