Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. What is your earliest memory Of KM?

What is your earliest memory Of KM?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
70 Posts 28 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    Guest
    wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Poor Skarkill, I say the irons for all of ya!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SkarkillS
      SkarkillS
      Skarkill
      wrote on last edited by
      #40

      "SNOWWIE"

      "YOUR FOR IT NOW"

      "SPELLCASTING"

      C..O..R..R..I..D..O..O..R  +  B..L..A..D..E..S

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        Guest
        wrote on last edited by
        #41

        watches as Snowwie appears in CoB and is forced to dodge high speeding blades

        he he he Lovely!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SkarkillS
          SkarkillS
          Skarkill
          wrote on last edited by
          #42

          I Think that when POOR LITTLE Snowwie emerges from the dreaded CoB She will Be......

          "HALF THE GIRL SHE WAS."

          "HEHEHEHEHEHE.....LOVELY"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • JamesAJ
            JamesAJ
            JamesA
            wrote on last edited by
            #43

            You sure you put the manacles on her before spellcasting so she couldn't escape?  😉

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkarkillS
              SkarkillS
              Skarkill
              wrote on last edited by
              #44

              "I'M NOT THAT STUPIED ZAGOR"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JamesAJ
                JamesAJ
                JamesA
                wrote on last edited by
                #45

                STUPIED is in fact spelt STUPID. How ironic  ;D

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SkarkillS
                  SkarkillS
                  Skarkill
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #46

                  Ha Ha

                  I happan to be dyslexic Zagor, so I find it very difficult to spell every word correctly especialy ones like STUPID which are not spelt like they sound.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • JamesAJ
                    JamesAJ
                    JamesA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #47

                    oops  😛

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #48

                      Sorry to diappoint you Skarry, but I had a certain spell that made sure I survived the CoB  ;D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ?
                        ?
                        Guest
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #49

                        is dissapointed

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SkarkillS
                          SkarkillS
                          Skarkill
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #50

                          "WHAT THE SNOWWIE 😮 BUT HOW'D YOU.....I MENA I....THE SPELL I."

                          "OH RATS.  😠 😠 😠 >:("

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            Snowwiewolf
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #51

                            Skarry you really should see a therapist about that 'throwing people in dangerous places'

                            ps: Never call me little! Just bicause I'm in a VERRY good mood I wont get Snap my friend the snapdragon to give you a reason to get a peg leg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • K
                              K
                              King_Gazz
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #52

                              Skarry i will throw u in me dungeon as u r the weakest link

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                Snowwiewolf
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #53

                                Strange, the weakest link is on TV at this very moment

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SkarkillS
                                  SkarkillS
                                  Skarkill
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #54

                                  "King_Gazz M reply to your last post is very simpale."

                                  "YOU'VE GOT A 10 SECOND HEAD START BEFOE I SET THE GOBLAINS ON YOUR TAIL."

                                  "SO I'D START RUNNING IF I WERE YOU"

                                  "HEHEHEHEHE.....LOVELY."

                                  PS

                                  "Hmmm Skarry..... I suppose I've been called worse by Is Lordship."

                                  "BUT ONLY SNOWWIE IS ALOWED TO CALL ME THAT."

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ?
                                    ?
                                    Guest
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #55

                                    Lol what a strange turn of events

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SkarkillS
                                      SkarkillS
                                      Skarkill
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #56

                                      Posted by Lord_Bob at 9:41pm

                                      Lol what a strange turn of events

                                      "Whats That supposed to mean ?"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ?
                                        ?
                                        Guest
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #57

                                        Well it means that I am surprised that Skarkill managed to negociate peace

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SkarkillS
                                          SkarkillS
                                          Skarkill
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #58

                                          OH I thought you were insinuating I had developed feelings towards Snowwie.

                                          PEACE ? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PEACE?

                                          I JUST AGREED TO LET HER USE A NICKNAME FOR ME.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.