Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Questions, Questions

Questions, Questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
17 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    Guest
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Hey perhaps it is!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      Billy
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      I don't know if there are any older than him or even any who are over 60.

      Although this is completely off topic, I certainly know a KM Fan who is over 60...my Grandma.  😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        King_Gazz
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        I bet there is knightmare fans of all ages

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          Although this is completely off topic, I certainly know a KM Fan who is over 60...my Grandma.  😉

          Hurray good on your Grandma. May I ask exactly how old she is? Mine's nearly 95 poor dear and she is not a fan of Knightmare or much else really. She Can't hardly see nor hear. If I even mentioned mentioned the word Knightmare, she wouldn't have a clue what I was saying. She doesn't do much else other than sleep most of the day. When people visit she doesn't hardly interact with them. Last time I visited her I got all of about half a dozen words out of her at the most. My poor Grandma seems to have lost her spark in the past year or too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SkarkillS
            SkarkillS
            Skarkill
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            2 Was there an age limit for KM?

            I don't think theres an age limet to Knightmare as far as its appel to fans is concerend.

            But there was an age limet for contestents.

            11-14 was the age limit.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              King_Gazz
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              if i remember that the 1st dungeoneer of series 8 was 15

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JamesAJ
                JamesAJ
                JamesA
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                The dungeoneer of Series 8 Team 5 was also 15

                Andrea of Series 5 Team 5 was also 15 when she appeared on the show

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MoanaLiza
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Richard Howse (s8 t1) wrote an account of his experience including the teams audition and filming and a bit that he wrote in the audition section was

                  I'd always watched Knightmare and enjoyed right through to my present age at the time of 15, the border age for contestants wanting to be on the show.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    PunmiesterWhiteley
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    Thanks for the answers.

                    I meant an age limit on the team members.  Some of them seem older than others.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      Illusion
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      Yup, all team members had to be aged 11-15. I seem to recall reading somewhere that it was originally 11-16 in the earlier series but not sure.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M
                        M
                        MoanaLiza
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        Just a though I wonder how many of the dungeoneer's/team member's had just finished their last year of junior school!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.