Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Scariest Monsters

Scariest Monsters

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
158 Posts 23 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Snowwiewolf
    wrote on last edited by
    #82

    just so you know I like you, but I dont like you in the other way.

    looks at HStorm "Ah well tomorrow they'll get you! Mark my words!"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #83

      I know that...  ;D

      I feel great that I have a friend in another part of the world, and a great many more nearby

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Snowwiewolf
        wrote on last edited by
        #84

        Actually I'm red bicause I'm mad at Spotpa and you

        And I already have a boyfriend.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          Fidjit
          wrote on last edited by
          #85

          Nah your okay here! Besides Snowwie's made her point and Ann-Marie will make hers if she ever found me talking to her!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowwiewolf
            wrote on last edited by
            #86

            I could try to get my boyfriend to register. He writes so beutiful poetry to me...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Fidjit
              wrote on last edited by
              #87

              I shall like to see some!  🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #88

                But it's easier typing "Snowwie" than "Snowwiewolf" not any offense to her...

                I've been sat here non-stop since 9:00am this morning and it's now 1:15pm

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Snowwiewolf
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #89

                  "My Venus my nectar of life, without you life is but heart beats to death, the sun, the moon and the stars pale before your eternal beauty..."

                  Not the best of his poetry, but he has such a way with word....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Fidjit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #90

                    That's a nice one...  🙂

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #91

                      He calls me Aurora Dolphin  😄 that what he named his first poem about me  🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Snowwiewolf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #92

                        Me and he like surreal  ;D

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          Fidjit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #93

                          Surrealism, does that mean "unusual" in any term? Or things that would never happen?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            Snowwiewolf
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #94

                            I think it mean dream like

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • F
                              F
                              Fidjit
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #95

                              Thats it, thanks Snowwie! I knew it was something like that...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                Snowwiewolf
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #96

                                I had a really strange dream last night....

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  Fidjit
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #97

                                  Oh aye!  🙂

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S
                                    S
                                    Snowwiewolf
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #98

                                    I dreamed about a white skinny creature who was maniac and laughed a lot and she knew magic

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • F
                                      F
                                      Fidjit
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #99

                                      Oh let me guess...?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        Snowwiewolf
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #100

                                        guess what?

                                        Ps: I have to take Nikki out

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • F
                                          F
                                          Fidjit
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #101

                                          Right on Snowwie!

                                          Looks like it's me and HStorm then!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.