Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. new series on challenge.

new series on challenge.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
25 Posts 13 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Malefact
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    That's very curious - TimeGate was not mentioned in the initial post. JamesP may well have given the game away (or at least one of them!)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      Guest
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      Maybe he has! Or maybe not!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        Fidjit
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        I am over the moon!  ;D

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          Don't forget what Tim Child said about TimeGate in the interview.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VeldaV
            VeldaV
            Velda
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            WOO-HOO!!  ;D  Series 6, 7 and 8 one after the other - I can't wait!

            I already have Series 6 on video but the quality isn't that good so I'm going to record it again.  If you haven't seen it for ages, boy are you in for a treat - it's one of the best series ever!  I'm especially looking forward to Series 7, especially Julie's and the one and only Barry's quests!  And I also look forward to enjoying Series 8 more this time  - I'll appreciate it more this time round, I think.  

            YAY FOR CHALLENGE!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              GrimaldineGrimwold
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              I don't happen to believe Challenge? will get KM9, to be honest....But that is just my theory.  Methinks a larger company will get it.

              I agree with Kieran. I don't think what Tim Child has said recently or a while back truly tallies with a channel like Challenge getting the new KM. I also doubt it is the type of thing Challenge are looking for- in my opinion they're much more likely to try to get something like TimeGate, which is aimed at a young adult market, to whom their "old" Knightmare has appealed. You might say that a new KM would appeal to us oldies too, but I'm not sure if Challenge would see it that way. In any case, if it's a popular project, one would hope bigger players would be interested anyway.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                Is there an age restriction in Knightmare VR?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HStormH
                  HStormH
                  HStorm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  No one knows yet, although presumably there will be one. Those of us over 18 will proably have to go for Timegate instead.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Fidjit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    Ah well!

                    If we could I'm in for it! Is Timegate similar to Knightmare then?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HStormH
                      HStormH
                      HStorm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      It will be when they get round to making it. Different scenario, but apparently the rules are likely to be more like the original KM's than KM VR's.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G
                        G
                        GrimaldineGrimwold
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        Yes, from the evidence we have so far my feeling is the two shows' age ranges would be exclusive. However, I guess if there's a problem setting someone to show one of them for one range, there's always the last ditch possibility of changing it slightly in terms of who it's aimed at, although that obviously depends on whether the programme in question would easily convert. Ho hum.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.