Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Greetings!

Greetings!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
34 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    Willowherb
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Technosorcery! Lord Fear's influence is alive and well in the land beyond the Dungeon. I'm trying some protective spells on my machine at the moment and they're working - so far. (pats monitor on the head)Good computer, niice computer... Hey! (Willowherb drops her wand and accidentally brings the mouse to life) Bad mouse! I've got a cat and a dragon here, you know!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      And y'know you may have a point about Win ME and technosorcery  -  I've never seen Lord Fear and Bill Gates in the same room together. Hmm...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        Elita
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        And y'know you may have a point about Win ME and technosorcery  -  I've never seen Lord Fear and Bill Gates in the same room together. Hmm...

        Yes, but Lord Fear had better dress-sense.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          Willowherb
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          That's it - a fiendish plot! I must say that as Lord Fear he has a more stylish manicure though (in a sinister, gothic kind of way) It might be a good idea keeping Lissard from doing any press releases though - if there's too much talk of the new version of Windowsness, people might begin to wonder what's up.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HStormH
            HStormH
            HStorm
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            I think people have been wondering "what's up" with Windows from the day they first used Win 95. I know I have.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • W
              W
              Willowherb
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              At least with Win 95 I could still play stuff like Kyrandia and Legend (with a little help from my friend DOS). I still have a Son of the Empire team just waiting to kick some wandering army arse.

              Make that Daughter of the Empire, actually - the valiant comrades were all female.

              Ah... I'd better go now, I suppose. I've got a Library Studies assignment to work on tomorrow (arrgh - no, make that later today). Good night all.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                Kieran
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                Welcome aboard Willowherb, I hope you have a long stay here, and a good one along with it!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GrimaldineGrimwold
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Hello there Willowherb. Very nice to see you posting.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    Emii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    'Lo, herb-child! How be?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      Fidjit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      G'day! Motley's the name and being perfessional wit and rep artiest is my game...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • W
                        W
                        Willowherb
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        Hello, hello, hello, hello! I be just fine. I'm glad to finally find a good place for some Knightmare chat - Elita clued me up about the forum. See you all soon in discussion!

                        (tries to spellcast conjures up a small purple badger)

                        Drat! That was meant to be a transportation spell - must get this thing fixed...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SkarkillS
                          SkarkillS
                          Skarkill
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          Well hope to see you soon on the main boards.

                          tries to spellcast conjures up a small purple badger. Drat! That was meant to be a transportation spell - must get this thing fixed...

                          You know if I was paranoid. I would claim gimmick infringment on my Tom Troughton character on the KMRP Forum.  ;D

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            Elita
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            (tries to spellcast conjures up a small purple badger)

                            conjures up a mushroom and snake to complete the set

                            Oh, the cleverness of me! and proceeds to laugh maniacally

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • W
                              W
                              Willowherb
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              Hey, watch the snake - you could put someone's eye out with that! Is anyone here a Parcelforce - er, I mean Parselmouth?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SkarkillS
                                SkarkillS
                                Skarkill
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                "I've already lost one eye."

                                "I don't need anything else messing up my looks."

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E
                                  E
                                  Emii
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  Lol you've already been dead about three months in one area of the Knightmare realm. How much more can you do to mess up your looks?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • W
                                    W
                                    Willowherb
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    Well, death isn't the obstacle it used to be in the old days, as Dave Lister once said. Use the right kind of skin products and that greenish-white pallor will be a thing of the past!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SkarkillS
                                      SkarkillS
                                      Skarkill
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #30

                                      "Emill."

                                      "You've got a ten second head start."

                                      (Good Greiff is it three months since Skarkill was killed.)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • E
                                        E
                                        Emii
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #31

                                        ups and legs it out of the thread  ;D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • F
                                          F
                                          FrightKnight
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #32

                                          Zombie Skarkill...now there's an odd image.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.