Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Silly/strange thoughts?

Silly/strange thoughts?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
10 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MoanaLiza
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Like the Knightmare dreams has anyone had any silly/strange Knightmare type thoughts? I had one the other day. As I was walking through the corridor in one of my local shopping centre's, dwarf tunnels came to mind! I have had others also. Has anyone had any type of strange/silly thoughts, not neccessarily walking of moving, but could be anything?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • 1
      1
      123Pooka
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Used to have a number of strange knightmare thoughts as a kid, especially when I used to imagine walking through those black doors and appearing somewhere else even though I was still in the same place.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ?
        ?
        Guest
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I often walk down loud corridors and think in my head "Careful team, there are many dangers here..."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VeldaV
          VeldaV
          Velda
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Lol, I saw the household magnifying glass lying around the other day and thought to myself: "I wonder what Lord Fear's up to now?".

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Lol, I saw the household magnifying glass lying around the other day and thought to myself: "I wonder what Lord Fear's up to now?". ;D

            I'm so glad I'm not the only person this has happened to!! I walked past an optician's a couple of months ago, and there was a large magnifying glass displayed in the window... I immediately thought "Ooo, spyglass!" and had an overwhelming urge to look through it. 😛

            Knightmare does permanently alter the way you look at the world, I think... (the Travellator of Blades clip on YouTube cracked me up; was that members of the forum by any chance?!)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JamesAJ
              JamesAJ
              JamesA
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Knightmare does permanently alter the way you look at the world, I think... (the Travellator of Blades clip on YouTube cracked me up; was that members of the forum by any chance?!)

              You mean, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN0tm9TT-d4

              It does indeed feature various members of this forum.... yours truly can be seen at the very front, and also seen working from front to back are Pooka, Mystara (a.k.a Alan from Series 8 Team 6 - he is actually the one giving directions here!), Kieran and Malefact. Madmogsue was the one who shot the footage.

              On other matters, my folks treated me to a microlight ride for my 30th birthday earlier this year.... when undertaking the ride it genuinely felt as if I was riding on Smirkenorff!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MystaraM
                MystaraM
                Mystara
                Administrators
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Was that really at the end of the trip? I thought it was at the start.

                https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Strike
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Great video saw it a few months ago, and was impressed, sums up how the ghost effects of Knightmare live on in the children that were Watchers/ Dungeoneers/ Advisors.

                  I still like to imagine when I leave home to go out I am entering dwarf tunnels series 6/7 before arriving at destination!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    dugneonmanster
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    OOOOH! NAASSSSTY! has to be a classic

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JamesAJ
                      JamesAJ
                      JamesA
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Was that really at the end of the trip? I thought it was at the start.

                      It happened the day after the 2007 trip to Thorpe Park, when we were making our way through Heathrow Airport and into the tube station so we could all take our different ways home.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.