Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare on Challenge?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Challenge?
  4. Re:Challenge Announcement

Re:Challenge Announcement

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare on Challenge?
35 Posts 23 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    JoeGrocottJames
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Challenge have now bought the rights to series 1 and 2 an will be showing them right after series 8, starting on June 7th at 7.30pm. Illusion, this warrants sending out an e-mail, as well as an update to the knews section.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      I don't know the forum address...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        Kieran
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        Well now that I have told you anyway, that hardly matters. However:

        www.challenge.co.uk will get you far.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          Malefact
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          http://www.challengetv.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Challenge+Shows&number=5

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowcat
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Mot, just take the news as you get it.

            This calls for a celebration!!!

            Revalante' !

            Champagne, cola and a party buffet suddenly appear

            Spellcasting :- F-A-D-E

            the cat dissappears along with half the food!

            Tuck in while you can folks!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              FrightKnight
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Hurrah!

              Tucks into an ice cream sundae and a steak and kidney pie

              I feel like dancing.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HStormH
                HStormH
                HStorm
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                A dancing FrightKnight? Now there's something I'd pay to watch.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  Steady, children.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MoanaLiza
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    This might be positive on the dvd/vhs front. If this proves popular than GM or someone else might get the hint !

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      KFan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • 1
                        1
                        123Pooka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        I am shocked, to say the least, series 1 and 2 are the only two series I never got a glimpse of as a kid.

                        Thankyou very much challenge TV!

                        Bring it on mogdred!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          Thanatos
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          I lack the competence to produce a similar picture, but thank you, thank you, thank you Challenge?!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I
                            I
                            Illusion
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            That's great knews, JamesP. Thanks for keeping us updated.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • P
                              P
                              Purgatory
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              Very exciting, i just read the knews letter.

                              Kinda shocked.. after all the talk on how much they will cost and all.

                              I think Challenge isn't the only ones we need to thanks.. i believe if it wasn't for you lot challenge wouldn't have gotten started,

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VeldaV
                                VeldaV
                                Velda
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                Dances around WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Challenge! I haven't seen S1 & S2 either so I'm really excited about this! punches air

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L
                                  L
                                  Lowebo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  What What What?! I didnt realise that it was going to be 1-8!!! Right, time to tape over the mess my dad made of them, and get it right (home for summer!) - Excellent...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • W
                                    W
                                    WillsOfDoom
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    This news is amazing. It is unbelievable. The world of Knightmare has taken another step towards enlightenment.

                                    Challenge? have basically given us five series in one go. Beyond generous. Many, many thanks.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      Emii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      smiles I bet challenge are ectsatic that they've made so many people happy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EldaradE
                                        EldaradE
                                        Eldarad
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        wishes that Challenge was on Freeview...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          MoanaLiza
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          Wishes that it was also free on Sky and ntl. I can't get some of the Channels free on Sky that you can get on Freeview. Lickily I have ntl digital, but I don't know how long we will have it though.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.