Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. silly question....

silly question....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
26 Posts 10 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Brendy
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Right ill guess at someone from Dickons team from season 4

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      Pipmuk
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      Right ill guess at someone from Dickons team from season 4

      Yep, its Dickon himself . I'm trying to get some way of triggering his mind, before he leaves at the end of this year.

      I would do "Dickon's got the horn, master" but i dont think id get away with it.

      I cant find a recent picture of him on the net, but ill keep looking.

      He hasn't changed much, though.

      Illusion / admin people : would it be possible for me to create a poster using some pictures of him off the Knightmare.com site?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        Pipmuk
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        Nope, cant find him anywhere.... ill keep looking, promise

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Illusion
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          That would be Dicken/Dickon Hares. Last I heard (from someone called Michael who goes to that school) that they were going to feature this knews in their school newsletter but I don't know if they did or not.

          Pipuk: Feel free to use some images for your poster

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            Pipmuk
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            That would be Dicken/Dickon Hares. Last I heard (from someone called Michael who goes to that school) that they were going to feature this knews in their school newsletter but I don't know if they did or not.

            Pipuk: Feel free to use some images for your poster

            Yeah its Dickon Hares. Im trying to think who that would be, as I did tip them off. Must have been more than one person who noticed....

            Hes leaving so i hope it does get featured: ill type it up if it does get mentioned

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L
              L
              Lowebo
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              Ask for his autograph!! lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                Lowebo
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                Thought i'd do a search for him....

                http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=2344

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  Pipmuk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  Woohoo!

                  I searched through my school magazine archives last night... and guess what I found in the Autumn 2000 edition:

                  http://groups.msn.com/Pipmuk/shoebox.msnw

                  You need the last four photos: DFH 1, 2, 3 and date

                  This was 3 1/2 years ago, he has changed quite a bit and does look slightly different now, more like when he was on KM.

                  Enjoy LOL

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    Emii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    That seems so weird.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      Pipmuk
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      What seems wierd, Emii??

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.