Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. A certain auction site!

A certain auction site!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
19 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    FrightKnight
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Right, there's something for me to do. After I've done 4000 more words on this elective module essay, and another 2000 words on this other essay, and setting up my website, and finding student accomodation for next year (this one is ticking me off the most, at least I can make PROGRESS with the others), and after the laundry...

    Honestly, it's a wonder I have time to breathe.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      Ick, not nice. Sorry, didn't mean to make you more work.

      I'll stick to throwing rocks at the one in the wig to get a Brucie Bonus. No, not you ML! I mean Brucie himself, of course!

      Gee, I'm so going to regret that.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        FrightKnight
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        Don't worry, I'll put it up, because I'm that kind of guy.

        "What type of guy? A stupid one?"

        Well, yes.

        It'll be up there. Eventually.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Hehe, great. I'll have to dig out my old *Amstrad Actions *now for nostalgia value, too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Mr_Festus
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Hi all!

            Not posted on the Board for months! Hope everyone is doing okay

            Is anyone going to bid for this game? I still have my old Amiga 600 somewhere

            Andrew.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              GrimaldineGrimwold
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              (Sorry, I always have to restrain myself from saying the obvious line whenever anyone with a Festusish username posts.)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                Trial_by_Spikes
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                A mate of mine once bought a KM vid off ebay only for it to have about ten minutes on that hadn't been taped over. He was a bit miffed as he'd been promised a whole series.

                Good to be back.

                Trial_by_Spikes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MoanaLiza
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  Steady On Peeps, he's back

                  Anyway that's one reason, other than it being illegal that the trading was stopped on Ebay. People were selling "illegal" copies for ever such a high price. The buyers were chancing whether they worked or not and sometimed whether they even recieved the purchased copy.

                  Welcome back TBS. I hope you don't dissappear on us again, like others seem to have done!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    Trial_by_Spikes
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    I'm a dreamweaver. I may disappear. But I'll return more powerful than ever.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      keke
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      erm can anyone tell me what the knightmare games were like. i've guessed bad from what people have said but anymore detail would be good

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E
                        E
                        Elita
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        I've not got my hands on the C64 game... yet... but the Amiga version was really just your standard Amiga-era RPG with an appearance by Treguard. While it wasn't a bad RPG, (except for being rather hard as I recall... ) it didn't really have much to do with the show.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.