Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Your wildest dreams...

Your wildest dreams...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
46 Posts 24 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Elita
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Who're you calling a face-ache? Dragon's dropping!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      Great Goblins! How dare you insult me, dearie? Festus, they're insulting Mummy again!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DavidNewton
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        This is where I say "Anyway".

        The user name probably says it all for me as well - Ah Wok. He wasn't the one that inspired it, though. It was "Fong Sai Yuk", a Jet Li film, that did that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          CedricTheMadMonk
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Cedric - as played wonderfully by Lawrence Werber in series 1 & 2.  He provided the voice of Caspar the annoying key too.

          oh, and Mogdred is fantastic too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            GrimaldineGrimwold
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            He provided the voice of Caspar the annoying key too.

            I imagine Caspar and Fidgit went off somewhere together when the Series finished to unlock doors to their hearts' content. They're welcome to one another too. I hope if there is a new series someone will put them in a prison cell so neither can take part. A cell with no doors to unlock, that'll teach them.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              Malefact
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              Yeah! Gimme a jester any day.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ?
                ?
                Guest
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                I'd like to see your trick with the tuning fork malefact

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  I'm quite prepared to do it - for a substantial fee!  😉

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ?
                    ?
                    Guest
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    I've got about £2, any chance?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Malefact
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      Eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm..........

                      No!  ;D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PookaP
                        PookaP
                        Pooka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        I'd like to be Smirkenorff... my sarcastic, yet ultimately good-natured attitude says it all, really.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ?
                          ?
                          Guest
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          wilde wilde wilde! 'the trouble with people nowadays is that they know the price of everything and the value of nothing'

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E
                            E
                            Emii
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            GET THE HELL OUTTA MY TOPIC!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T
                              T
                              Thanatos
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #23

                              Although many Knightmare characters were great, none really suits me. I'd quite like to be Treguard.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                Ark
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                I'd like to be a cross between Mogdred and Folly. Evil, sinister and insane!

                                Before you stands, and threatens too, the Evil of the Underworld. Foldred is my name and evil is my nature. Terror is my character and doom my alma mater. Heh heh heh...sound of Dungeoneer going SPLAT!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K
                                  K
                                  Kieran
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #25

                                  Well I seem to relate to Treguard a bit here, seeing as he is the only character in Knightmare {original KM} that I have played.

                                  Other people........I can't see any other direct relation to any other character, although I am sure a few people could match me to others, I certainly can't.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • W
                                    W
                                    Whiteknight
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #26

                                    (Said in Treguard's etiquette covered style from the early series)

                                    Ah yes, Treguard, dungeon master salutes you.  To be the referee to a dungeon of illusion and trickery would be my role of choice of course.  Commanding and trading insults with calous elvish folk and annoying genies is worse than braving the Cavernwights in the depths of level 3.  But no matter, for timeout is gone, the quest is on!

                                    Yup, Treguard is the man!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E
                                      E
                                      Emii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #27

                                      Hee hee...personally I can't see why you all want to be Treguard - may be that's just my personal opinion though. I don't like beards and I don't like liquid eyeliner.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        Snowwiewolf
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #28

                                        Doesnt anyone want to be a wolf from the forest? Well personally I woulnt...   I'd would be nice to be Hodriss, but a girl  🙂  or a red dragon.  I could all eat and scorch the dungeneers in sight  ;D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M
                                          M
                                          Mogdred
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #29

                                          Mellisandre or Pickle.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.