Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. how many ...........

how many ...........

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
11 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    paullomas
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    how many messages can i store in my private message inbox

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K
      K
      Kieran
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      As far as I know, it does not have a limit. You are better off asking such questions via PM anyway, or under website feedback to which I will move this topic.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        As far as I know, there is no limit. However at some point I will purge all Instant Messages, so I would not recommend members keep important information stored there.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Do you do that often?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TheBrollachan
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I suspect when Illusions' web space is running low

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Oh so they count towards webspace then. If there is alot then do they also speed the forum down?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                TheBrollachan
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Depends whether Illusion has this board running as a DBM database or a MySQL database.

                Still although each post is small in file size it all contributes towards the webspace used. The more members, the more posts, and the more webspace it takes up.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  paullomas
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  ok well i have about 30 in my inboz shall i get rid of some

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    Emii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    30?!

                    I'd just say have a clear out and see which ones you don't need

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      Illusion
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It's not really a webspace problem. It's just good practice to have a clear out periodically and most messages will be redundant and is an inefficient use of bandwidth/webspace.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        Fidjit
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I did have 105! But now I have 17...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.