Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare VR

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare VR
  4. KNIGHTMARE VR

KNIGHTMARE VR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare VR
87 Posts 26 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Malefact
    wrote on last edited by
    #78

    For those with broadband who wish to download a low-Fi version of the full pilot sequence, they may do so by going to

    http://www.televirtual.com/projects/kmvr

    Username: kmvr

    Password: hordriss

    Enjoy - and I look forward to your comments.

    BVA

    I hope this helps.

    Please remember the rota, though.

    [Whoops, forgot about the new rota. :S I've edited that out to save space, in favour of Moana Liza's correction.]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #79

      Sorry - I didn't check out how easy that would be!

      Let's say members alphabetically A-Q on even days; R-z on odd days. Let's make the split time before 9 for under 20s and after 9 for over 20s. I know it changes to a different date at 12, but ignore that as I don't mean to be pedantic - just trying to avoid maxing out on the website.

      bva

      Remember the rota got changed due to not everyone remembering what member number they were. Most people I believe don't remember what number they were when they registered. I remember which one I was as it's part of my username.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        keke
        wrote on last edited by
        #80

        wooo i can download it today right? 20 divided by 2 is 10 so thats ok, keke is b4 Q and im under 20 and its before 11. YAY!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #81

          Before 9 don't you mean. Anyway does that mean if you start downloaded or when you have to finish downloading the clip by then?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Dan
            wrote on last edited by
            #82

            In order to ease the load a bit:

            http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv

            You can download this whenever you like, but the more people who try and download it simultaneously, the slower it'll get (download accelerators such as getright won't help you here).

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              Thanatos
              wrote on last edited by
              #83

              I notice that some of the clips have been removed from the Televirtual site and replaced by others. I've downloaded these, but for all I know I've missed others still in the meantime. The ones I have are Arthur's Quest, Causeway, Clue Room, Despair Encounter, Ellie Encounter, Intro, Lord Fear - Part 2, Ogre - Parts 1 and 2, Outro, Puzzle Room (full version) and The Return of Lord Fear. Have I missed any?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                Illusion
                wrote on last edited by
                #84

                Dan, would you mind if I mentioned that link in the next site update for people to download the episode? I would expect that there will be a big demand for it, but if you're happy then that would be good.

                I'll also mention that it is available on Kazza if The Brollachan is happy with that.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Drassil
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #85

                  Thinking back to the causeway clip, a certain member of this board (namewise) comes to mind .

                  Yes... having seen the clip, I reckon it's just a coincidence. But I'd be keen to find out either way!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J
                    J
                    jaydrive
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #86

                    I might be able to spare a few mb's in bandwidth on my server - i'll have to check though. Probably get an answer by Friday.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      Pobatti
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #87

                      Hi there, I've been lurking around these boards for quite some time and I've finally decided to register!

                      I've done my bit to help spread the KMVR pilot and ease Tim's bandwidth - I've upped it to Shareaza so that anyone who can access the Gnutella/G2 P2P network can download it!

                      About 2 people have downloaded it from me so far, but feel free to connect to me - I'm online most of the time and have a fast broadband connection!

                      Peace!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.