Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. VR board

VR board

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
6 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    Illusion
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What do people think about having a separate board for Knightmare VR discussion, possibly replacing/merging with the Bring Back Knightmare board?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I think that it's a good idea to have that instead of the BBK board, maybe renaming the BBK board to KM or Knightmare VR knews and discussion. Maybe some of the BBK related topics that are not related to the VR could be moved to the Archive board.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TheBrollachan
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        How about a 'Bring Back KM & KMVR Discussion' forum?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HarveyTowersH
          HarveyTowersH
          HarveyTowers
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I have to say that I think things are tidy as they are just now - KMVR has as much right to be discussed on the main board as KM:TOS.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MoanaLiza
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Had a look at this thread http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4;action=display;threadid=1663 wondering what? I don't get it, then I knoticed a different board, very knice.

            ps. I've just knoticed Illusion has given himself a dodgy custom title

            Just one thing I have to say. Oooooh Nasty

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              Illusion
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Well I thought I'd go ahead with it since VR discussion is growing and ongoing, and the Bring Back Knightmare campaign isn't really active anymore.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.