Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare on Teletext?

Knightmare on Teletext?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Elita
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm fairly sure I remember a Knightmare game being on Teletext at some point around Series 7 or 8... does anyone else remember this or am I going senile?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yes, it did feature on Teletext. If you go the the "Series" section there's a link to "Knightmare on Teletext", which gives some information.

      You may still be going senile, however. Consult your doctor immediately.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Drassil
        Senior staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        With the near-total termination of Teletext earlier this month, any hopes of a Bring Back Teletext Knightmare campaign are now surely dashed. If only there were better memories and records of these games: they weren't even mentioned in The Quest. I still remember the excitement of going to the Bamboozle page and discovering a Knightmare challenge in its place.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VeldaV
          VeldaV
          Velda
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I remember that, and it took me a while to complete it Great fun though I seem to remember that some of it was set in Winteria?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N
            N
            Naitch
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I remember it on Teletext as well!

            It is a shame about Teletext, I used to spend hours on it, and Ceefax!

            Teletext was the best though, I loved it!

            I also had a go on the Knightmare game there.

            It was quite good!

            As for the Bring Back campaign, why not try posting via Digital Teletext?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.