Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Musical Parody

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Musical Parody
  4. Dungeonshow ga ga (parody of Radio Ga Ga by Queen)

Dungeonshow ga ga (parody of Radio Ga Ga by Queen)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Musical Parody
6 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    darkDescender
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    On a particularly dark and stormy night, a middle-aged Knightmare fan remembers the good old days...

    I sit alone, turn off the light,

    Turn up the sound, increase my delight,

    Then everything I'll ever know

    I'll learn it on my Dungeonshow.

    You gave them all those awfull scars,

    Impaled by spears, accosted by Bards,

    You made 'us laugh, you made 'us cry,

    You scared us stiff when kidsies died.

    So don't become some crap old show,

    A big joke for folks who just don't know

    Who only laugh 'cause they weren't there

    when you were around, it's just not fair!

    You had your time, your finest hour,

    You've yet to show your VR power,

    Dungeonshow.

    All we hear is Dungeonshow ga ga

    dungeonshow goo goo

    dungeonshow ga ga

    All we hear is dungeonshow ga ga

    dungeonshow blah blah

    dungeonshow what's new?

    dungeonshow, someone still loves you!

    We watch the stars, the kidsies too,

    On videos for an hour or two,

    When a kidsie dissappears

    the chiming bell confirms our fears

    Let's hope you never leave old friend

    Like all good shows on you we depend

    So stick around cos we'll still love you

    When we grow old and lose our hair too

    You had your time, your finest hour

    You've yet to show your VR power

    Dungeonshow.

    All we hear is dungeonshow ga ga

    dungeonshow goo goo

    dungeonshow ga ga

    All we hear is dungeonshow ga ga

    dungeonshow goo goo

    dungeonshow ga ga

    All we hear is dungeonshow ga ga

    dungeonshow blah blah

    dungeonshow what's new?

    dungeonshow, someone still loves you!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      FrightKnight
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      These last lot probably have the best songs of the entire canon here! Terribly good stuff, everyone, and keep the (particularly Queen) song parodies coming!

      I'd do one, but I'm hopeless at rearranging lyrics. I don't even know what the original ones are half the time.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        Thanatos
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I have issues, as I believe the expression runs, with Queen.

        I have ideas for a few more G&S parodies, so watch this space. You may be watching for a while, though.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          darkDescender
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Issues? What sort of issues? Does Brian May walk past your house throwing pebbles at the door?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Drassil
            Senior staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'm intrigued as well - musical preference is a matter of taste, but to 'have issues' with Queen suggests something deeper. Perhaps I should avoid reworking We Will Rock You into a song about blockers, for now...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              Thanatos
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Oh, by all means go ahead, just don't expect me to understand the reference.

              And by "issues" I mean hearing their 'songs' tends to make me want to run away with my hands over my ears. Though I can tolerate We Will Rock You in small doses.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.