Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare DVD Cover Designs

Knightmare DVD Cover Designs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
23 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Billy
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Here's a basic idea for one:

    http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/knightmaredvd.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Thas really cool. I'm going to base mine like the Red Dwarf DVD's. A new character on each DVD like, Series 3: Hordriss and Motley, Series 4: Gundrada and perhaps Mellisandre... With a coloured background perhaps... And! a spinal illustration reading the KNIGHTMARE logo

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HarveyTowersH
        HarveyTowersH
        HarveyTowers
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        In that vein, how about:

        S1 Treguard and Folly

        S2 Merlin and Modred

        S3 Hordriss and Motley

        S4 Mellisandre and Pickle

        S5 Skarkill and Hands

        S6 Sidriss and Greystagg

        S7 Lord Fear and Lissard

        S8 Majida and Stilletta

        Just about covers everyone I think!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          dontyoulikemypie
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          S6 Sidriss and Greystagg

          Aren't they both Iona Skye? Bit of a monopoly for her!

          Good idea though, I own the Red Dwarf dvds and it's gonna be a lovely looking set when it's done, as would these Knightmare dvds.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Perhaps there could be a shared fan commentary for the forum members. Talk them through the basics of the chosen series like they did on Red Dwarf.

            Or a fan commentary for a winning team!

            Some documentaries on Knightmare...

            Oh, dontyoulikemypie? Can you visualise combining some of the graphics to the Red Dwarf DVDs to Knightmare?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              dontyoulikemypie
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              I think you're onto something there Fidjit. And Harvey Towers too. Those animated menus on the Red DWARF dvds would be fantastic if based on Knightmare chambers!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowers
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Yes they are both Iona Kennedy (Iona Skye has a monopoly on Scottish Islands by the way!) but seen as John Woodnut would have a double up with Merlin and Mogred I thought it would be OK.

                Also, I couldn't fit them in any other way!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  dontyoulikemypie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Lol at my Iona slip-up! Yeah, I missed the Merlin/Mogdred thing, I guess it's cos they look so different whereas Sidriss and Greystagg both look like Iona!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Fidjit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Those backgrounds on those Red Dwarf DVDs, convert it to Knightmare and what do you get:

                    Series I: Olgarth of Legends Clue Room

                    Series II: Level II Clue Room

                    Series III: Cavern Path

                    Series IV: Dungarth or Doom

                    Series V: Winter World of Level III

                    Series VI: Strange place (Team 2 met the Dreadnort)

                    Series VII: Play Your Cards Right or The Corridor of Blades

                    Series VIII: Marblehead

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Malefact
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Surely series I's is Igneous of Legend's Clue Room (hence the red)? Also, series VII and VIII are still open for change because they haven't been released yet.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        dontyoulikemypie
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        But Igneous wasn't in Series I! And I didn't realise you meant to stick so closely to the Red Dwarf colours & pictures, I just thought it was the template you were using!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          Fidjit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          Must of made a mistake there a bit...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            Fidjit
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            Or maybe this one, that had the Talisman here once http://www.knightmare.com/series/1/n2.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              dontyoulikemypie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              That room's quite cool. My naff video-to-dvd transfers I made of my old CITV tapes would look so much better in sleeves like these!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                Fidjit
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                Features (I reckon we should have...)

                                Cast Commentary

                                Fan Commentary (Forum members take it in turns with each series)

                                "Corridor of Blades" Music Featurette

                                Knightmare RPG Update/Documentary

                                Anymore?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A
                                  A
                                  AriadnesLayer
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  I thought I'd share with you all the design of my Knightmare DVD set. Let me know what you think

                                  Series 1 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series1front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series1back.jpg

                                  Series 2 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series2front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series2back.jpg

                                  Series 3 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series3front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series3back.jpg

                                  Series 4 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series4front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series4back.jpg

                                  Series 5 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series5front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series5back.jpg

                                  Series 6 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series6front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series6back.jpg

                                  Series 7 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series7front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series7back.jpg

                                  Series 8 Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series8front.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series8back.jpg

                                  Winners DVD Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/winnersfront.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/winnersback.jpg

                                  Best Of DVD Front

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/bestfront.jpg

                                  Back

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/bestback.jpg

                                  Knightmare Set 1

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/all1.jpg

                                  Knightmare Set 2

                                  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/all2.jpg

                                  All I need now is a box

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HStormH
                                    HStormH
                                    HStorm
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    Some great designs in there. A few mistakes in the text, but never mind.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      AriadnesLayer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      It doesn't matter, since only I know what it means and only I will be using them.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • F
                                        F
                                        Fidjit
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        It has my vote if it makes the DVD campaign, good work old son

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          AriadnesLayer
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          I thought I'd share with you all the design of my Knightmare DVD set. Let me know what you think

                                          Series 1 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series1front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series1back.jpg

                                          Series 2 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series2front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series2back.jpg

                                          Series 3 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series3front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series3back.jpg

                                          Series 4 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series4front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series4back.jpg

                                          Series 5 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series5front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series5back.jpg

                                          Series 6 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series6front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series6back.jpg

                                          Series 7 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series7front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series7back.jpg

                                          Series 8 Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series8front.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/series8back.jpg

                                          Winners DVD Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/winnersfront.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/winnersback.jpg

                                          Best Of DVD Front

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/bestfront.jpg

                                          Back

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/bestback.jpg

                                          Knightmare Set 1

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/all1.jpg

                                          Knightmare Set 2

                                          http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/ariadneslair/all2.jpg

                                          All I need now is a box

                                          I just found my original photoshop files for these cover designs. If anyone is interested I could upload the original images (as Jpegs) if anybody wants them for their own dvds?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.