Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Trading Episodes

Trading Episodes

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
11 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TheBrollachan
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Tape trading is not allowed on these forums as far as I'm aware.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Please refer to the FAQ at http://www.knightmare.com/faq.htm

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        Fidjit
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Hmmm, Tim Child (Producer) reguarly uses these forums

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          izzynyd
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone. I have read almost every post on this board and was really confused about tape trading. I was under the impression that a DVD wasn't going to be released so I didn't know how to get the episodes 😕

          I want Knightmare!!! 😠

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TheBrollachan
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            ...and it probably won't get released if the people producing it were under the impression that there are so many illegal copies available that there won't be enough sales to cover their costs.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Snowcat
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              The only pertinent thing that hasn't been mentioned here is that Knightmare is being reshown on 'Challenge?'.

              I'm no longer sure when and where we are (series and quest-wise) in the grand scheme of things but it has happened and will hopefully happen again......

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                No worries about offending anyone mate. Just a little misunderstanding...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  Kieran
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone. I have read almost every post on this board and was really confused about tape trading. I was under the impression that a DVD wasn't going to be released so I didn't know how to get the episodes 😕

                  I want Knightmare!!! 😠

                  Certainly understandable. It will be a brilliant day when we hear of a DVD deal being done, Knightmare deserves a nice release like that. Of course if pirate videos keep floating around that makes life a little bit difficult for interested companies. Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SkarkillS
                    SkarkillS
                    Skarkill
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Certainly understandable. It will be a brilliant day when we hear of a DVD deal being done, Knightmare deserves a nice release like that. Of course if pirate videos keep floating around that makes life a little bit difficult for interested companies. Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can!

                    Sigh

                    I see the DVD situation ain't changed in the time I've been gone

                    Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can!

                    Oh there's no justice in the world a Grade A+ Show like Knightmare passed over for DVD Realease in favor of THAT god arfull cartoon.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      Altairst8te
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      What annoys me the most is the fact people are on ebay right now selling pirated copies of this stuff on dvd and raking the money in!

                      There is a demand and I for one would rather own a proper legal/original dvd of this excellent show, the quality would be great and it would have pride of place in my dvd collection!

                      Come on, the people who have the power to do this! get the ball rolling! a proper dvd would kick the ripp-off ebayers up the bum

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.