Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Cast and Crew Questions

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Cast and Crew Questions
  4. Gwendoline/ Juliet Henry- Massey

Gwendoline/ Juliet Henry- Massey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Cast and Crew Questions
3 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DaveofEdinburgh
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I tried to make sure that the subject wasn't too much of a giveaway......... but, alas, I failed.

    Anyway, this post does have a SERIOUS point!!!

    Im an old friend of Juliet Henry- Massey (AKA Gwendoline/ Someone else I can't quite recall!) who used to act on the programme. Havent seen her for well over a decade now, but would love to get in touch with her to catch up, even by e- mail.

    So, if any of you devoted fans out there have any knowledge of her whereabouts, or even what she has been up to/ where she is now, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Incidentally, she doesn't appear on any movie/ TV or name databases that I know of.

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Ironlord
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not strictly true, as she is listed on IMDB (here:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1450103/) - but the info is almost non-existent.

      I can't help, but there's bound to be someone who can. Not that I've been here long enough to know who that is.

      Try use Lord Fear's old crystal ball, he didn't need that after series 5.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Im an old friend of Juliet Henry- Massey (AKA Gwendoline/ Someone else I can't quite recall!) who used to act on the programme.

        That someone else would be Aesandre (a.k.a Old Icy Knickers)....

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.