Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. What the...?

What the...?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
9 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VeldaV
    VeldaV
    Velda
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I've been reading over some of the really old threads, and this one caught my eye...

    http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=119

    If someone could explain what this means - is it an alien language or something?

    (Lol, what a strange person)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      Billy
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Ah, good old Thrifty Squirrels!

      Definitely the most bizarre member this forum's ever had. With a 'friend', she once appeared in chat...the only line I can recall is 'I am Barry Chuckle'.

      Sadly I can't find her first post, but I remember the thread title: "grr give me back my mini milk you vagrant!" Eventually she started to annoy the forum members, and was banned at the beginning of February 2003.

      Who knows, maybe one day she'll return!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VeldaV
        VeldaV
        Velda
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I found some more

        Irksome things

        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=150

        Chucklevision versus KM

        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=133

        No Falsehood from Wall Monster

        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=168

        Eastenders, lol!

        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=159

        Japan

        http://www.knightmare.com/forum/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=175

        Wipes tears from eyes The first one there is the best, I think

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I had almost forgotten about these posts. Never has spaming been so much fun.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Drassil
            Senior staff
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I had a feeling that this wasn't the first time you'd commented on this theme. But I didn't realise, until I checked, that the previous occasion was two years ago (almost to the day)!

            Hehe, sometimes I go back to the start and read all the ancient topics, for example: "Hark! I hear a basoon!" by thriftysquirrels... (If you haven't read this, it has to be seen to be believed...shudder

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MadmogsueM
              MadmogsueM
              Madmogsue
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              lmao....

              wth?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • VeldaV
                VeldaV
                Velda
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I had a feeling that this wasn't the first time you'd commented on this theme. But I didn't realise, until I checked, that the previous occasion was two years ago (almost to the day)!

                Hehe, sometimes I go back to the start and read all the ancient topics, for example: "Hark! I hear a basoon!" by thriftysquirrels... (If you haven't read this, it has to be seen to be believed...shudder

                Lol, that old quote of mine isn't as good as the more recent one I don't seem to have a sense of humour in that post...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PookaP
                  PookaP
                  Pooka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Insanity knows no bounds!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ourladyofsorrowsO
                    ourladyofsorrowsO
                    ourladyofsorrows
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Ah, good old Thrifty Squirrels!

                    Definitely the most bizarre member this forum's ever had. With a 'friend', she once appeared in chat...the only line I can recall is 'I am Barry Chuckle'.

                    Sadly I can't find her first post, but I remember the thread title: "grr give me back my mini milk you vagrant!" Eventually she started to annoy the forum members, and was banned at the beginning of February 2003.

                    Who knows, maybe one day she'll return!

                    Lol, she sounds a lot like me 😮 but I have my limits.

                    Lol, Barry Chuckle. Maybe it was him. Hmmm.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.