Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Series 8

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Series and Episode Discussion
  3. Series 8
  4. Re:This Mornings episodes

Re:This Mornings episodes

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Series 8
7 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    RobCharles
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I think it was the first programe this morning them girls at one point they couldnt stop screeming too the dungeneer LEFT LEFT LEFT!!!! bloody hell I had too turn the volume down!! if you know what I mean!???

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      djoska
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Some of em get very enthusiastic dont they???

      Like the Jewish team.

      The very reason I found them funny was the fact one of them (giddeon) kept shouting, screaming or talking very loudly the whole way through, giving the other advisors little room for a word.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        RobCharles
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yeah I know what you mean there, are those Jewish lot on this forum I wonder ??

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          djoska
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I hope not!!!!!

          I made a spec of myself earlia on by causing offence on a topic bout them!!! "jew" ref.

          I apologies though. Didn't mean it.

          They're probably fun people really.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R
            R
            RobCharles
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yeah they where a good laugh, wonder how old they would be now ??

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N
              N
              Naitch
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Ahh yes, Gideon.

              At one point he told his fellow advisor to shut up!

              Now that's what I call team work...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                djoska
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                haha- i'll have to play it back and find that bit!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.