Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hello folks

Hello folks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
7 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    EternalKnights
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Man I loved the show when I was younger. Just thought I'd share that with you.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      A frequently-expressed sentiment round here, but no less welcome for that. Welcome aboard.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SkarkillS
        SkarkillS
        Skarkill
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The Goblin Hunting Horn Sounds.

        (OOC: For the first time in a Long, Long While. 😮 )

        And once more the terror of the Forums, accompanied by Grippa and Rhark. Strides into view and blocks the knewbies escape route.

        "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.........LOVELY"

        "I ain't had a new victim for a long while. Allow me to introduce myself."

        "Skarkill's the name. The Forums Resident Goblin Master by trade."

        "An unless you has something I might be intrested in say Gold for example."

        "The IT'S THE IRONS FOR YER!!"

        "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....................LOVELY."

        "See you round......"

        ** GOBLAIN FODDER **

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 3
          3
          37Herbie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome to the Forum

          There's plenty of random gibberish and viewpoints to keep you entertained I'm sure. Get involved and enjoy yourself!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            darkDescender
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, and I'd make a lovely rug. Enjoy yourself.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TheMightyMartinT
              TheMightyMartinT
              TheMightyMartin
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, and I'd make a lovely rug. Enjoy yourself.

              We'll take your word for it 😮

              I realised today that I never gave myself a proper introduction. I'm Martin, long-time Knightmare fan and co-creator of the Knightmare Roleplay Game at http://www.knightmare-rpg.tk

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                'ow do, my friend...

                Names Fidjit. "Thief Extrodinairre and Lock-Master with the right equi'ment there ain't nought I can't open"

                Enjoy the space, and if you find any keys let me know, eh?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.