Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]

WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
81 Posts 77 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Side-step
    wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Yes Please!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WhiteFloatingSkullW
      WhiteFloatingSkullW
      WhiteFloatingSkull
      wrote on last edited by
      #65

      No Thanks...

      ...

      ...

      Uhh...I mean...YES PLEAAAASE!!!! 😮

      And: **WooOOooo... **

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 3
        3
        37Herbie
        wrote on last edited by
        #66

        Yes Please

        37Herbie Thinks: Amazing how many people responde to a freebie

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Purgatory
          wrote on last edited by
          #67

          Yes Please!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SpawnOfFearS
            SpawnOfFearS
            SpawnOfFear
            wrote on last edited by
            #68

            Yes please

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C
              C
              conman
              wrote on last edited by
              #69

              Yes Please

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowers
                wrote on last edited by
                #70

                Yes please

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • W
                  W
                  WillsOfDoom
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #71

                  Yes please

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Sargiel
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #72

                    Yes please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      stu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #73

                      'Yes please'

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        Fidjit
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #74

                        Yes Please!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Snowwiewolf
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #75

                          Yes please

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Debz_gD
                            Debz_gD
                            Debz_g
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #76

                            Yes Please - that would be very nice, thank you!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R
                              R
                              redgeneral
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #77

                              yes please

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • KaMK
                                KaMK
                                KaM
                                Senior staff
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #78

                                Ah, alas. I cannot believe I missed the deadline.

                                That said, I have cut too many deadlines too short recently - that's my comeback. Many thanks for doing this anyhow.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I
                                  I
                                  Illusion
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #79

                                  Thanks to everyone who entered - the competition is now closed.

                                  Three winners will be drawn out of the bucket this weekend, I'll announce them here on Monday.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I
                                    I
                                    Illusion
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #80

                                    And the three winners are:

                                    • aoughton

                                    • JamesA

                                    • stu

                                    The winners will be contacted directly. Thanks once again to everyone who entered.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I
                                      I
                                      Illusion
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #81

                                      Due to 'aoughton' not responding, I have drawn another winner out of the bag. Congratulations to 'Snowcat'.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups
                                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                      The Team

                                      Join
                                      Submissions
                                      Contact
                                      KM Chat
                                      Privacy Policy

                                      The Site

                                      About
                                      Search
                                      Site Map
                                      Terms & Conditions
                                      Q&A

                                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.