Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Reminds me of Knightmare

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Reminds me of Knightmare
  3. Sidestep left....

Sidestep left....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Reminds me of Knightmare
19 Posts 14 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    sozboz
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Ha, this is quite good like, and could be harder than Knightmare although somewhat lacking in depth in comparison with the fortress of confusion.

    This seems to be the proper link: http://www.studiohunty.com/dungeon/

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      TreguardPobski69
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      Interesting game

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        knightmaredave
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        its bloody hard to play!!! keep dying

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Ironlord
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Ye gods!

          It's like the Corridor of Blades, the Great Causeway and that incredibly bizarre numbers room that played over the final credits of S5E16 all rolled into one.

          Has anyone beaten it yet?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MangamadM
            MangamadM
            Mangamad
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            I got as far as the plant monster...I may try it again later. ^,^;

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DarkComet
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              An excellent game! I am reminded of the Dragon's Lair/Space Ace games of the laserdisk era. KM must have been some kind of an influemce here though.

              A decent KM game in AGS should be a mixture of this and conventional point and click sections.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowwiewolf
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                This is fun

                Even though I didint get far...dern ninja thingy

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  AriadnesLayer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  I find this impossibly difficult

                  Maybe it's easier with a mouse than a laptop touchpad.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    Ironlord
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    I find this impossibly difficult

                    Maybe it's easier with a mouse than a laptop touchpad.

                    Ever wondered why I never use the touchpad? They are horrible to use in all situations. Trackballs are better, but not for this game. A mouse is essential.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      sozboz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      I get up to the bits with the shield and the bend and that. It's too much like hard work by then, and the game isn't finished to boot.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.