Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Knightmare Favicon

Knightmare Favicon

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
6 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    frakilk
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I really love these forums but one thing that has bugged me slightly is the lack of an icon (favicon) that appears on a tab where Knightmare.com is loaded. So I decided to make one up, it should look like this when installed:

    I wonder if there any chance that the administrators can add this to the site? I have hosted the file you need to use here:

    Knightmare Favicon

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Very good point, it kind of got to me slightly. There must be a perfectly good explaination for it I suppose. The current IE icon could have a significant impact on visitors, I mean, when you go onto an effective website you generally look for the icon to make it seem you haven't walked onto a sub-site. Upgrading it would be a benefit methinks...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        What a great idea! I like it.

        I'm installing it now.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Illusion
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Okay, uploaded it. But is it working?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It definitly is! Wow! That sure is a very important and classy addition to the website. And it'll make finding the right tab a whole damn easier... Nice work chief!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              frakilk
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Imagine my surprise when I logged in and saw the giant K on my tab Thanks for installing it Knightmare!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.