Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

The Eye Shield

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. The Eye Shield
  3. The Eye Shield Issue 28

The Eye Shield Issue 28

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Eye Shield
8 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MoanaLiza
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Sorry about asking this, but when is July's edition of TES up?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      TheBrollachan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Probably when the other updates are made.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        Golgarach
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I thought Issue 28 would be out this month, but nothing yet. Is it coming out soon does anyone know?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I've already asked that here http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3;action=display;threadid=1539 It will be up sometime hopefully in the next few days but who knows. I have a feeling that the next update might be this weekend, but that's a guess though. If Illusion's computer is anything like some of ours then it could be a while before the next update. For example my dad said that yesterday his antivirus software detected 6 (I think) viruses on his computer. Also mine, I believe has been infected with adware due to a virus, which I cant get rid of and so my computer also wont run properly >:(.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            Illusion
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Sorry about the delay. Got loads of stuff to update and very busy... will try and get TES out as soon as possible.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              Golgarach
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Cool. I love reading TES. One of my favorite parts of the Knightmare website.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KFan
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yes, I like the way it is written from a Knightmare Fan's point of view. Keep them coming!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  Eyeshield
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I didn't find this thread when I first joined the forum and seeing as it's now 5 years old perhaps this is a little late, but thanks for all your great comments about my humble fanzine! The "fan's point of view" thing is very important to me - I always write from the heart!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.