Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knightmare VR

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Knightmare VR
  4. pilot

pilot

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Knightmare VR
15 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    redgeneral
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I meant the KM VR pilot and I have been to the link suggested. It only shows parts of the pilot

    At one point the **whole ** pilot was online - does anyone know where it is [assuming it is up]

    thank you

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      If I memory serves me correctly, the whole pilot was available was it was meerly all the individual clips linked together. I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        KFan
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        I know it was available for download.. Tim Child also made up some CD's with the pilot on which you could send away for (I have it somewhere).

        I'll have a look for it later.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PookaP
          PookaP
          Pooka
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          Nah, Illusion, the individual clips didn't make up the pilot when linked, there were a lot of bits missing. The whole pilot was up somewhere.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            Illusion
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            Okay it would appear that it was hosted at http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv but is no longer active. Unfortunatly I don't know who was behind this site.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PookaP
              PookaP
              Pooka
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              http://pooka.ezri.mine.nu/zeug/Knightmare%20VR%20Pilot.wmv

              Here it is (42MB, .WMV format).

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                Dan
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Okay it would appear that it was hosted at http://km.furry.co.uk/kmvr.wmv but is no longer active. Unfortunatly I don't know who was behind this site.

                It got eaten in a hard drive failure, I'm afraid. I'll grab it from Pooka's link again.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GranitasIsCute
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  http://pooka.ezri.mine.nu/zeug/Knightmare%20VR%20Pilot.wmv

                  Here it is (42MB, .WMV format).

                  Cool

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    dillyfro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    All these links are dead now. Could anyone possibly re-upload the full pilot somewhere?

                    Thanks

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GranitasIsCute
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      Does anyone know where we can download a full video of Knightmare VR? If anyone has it downloaded to their computer would they be able to upload it please

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        Drassil
                        Senior staff
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        http://www.sendspace.com/file/txpo91

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.